Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"I'm Still Alive~"

Says my little Avocado plant.  This almost sounds like the beginning to a creepy fan fiction about that plant.  Haha!

I left it in my apartment in Boston over the summer and was sure it had died and that I had shamed my super asian family.  Cant even keep a plant alive!  But no!  I returned and it was more beautiful than I had ever imagined it would be!
I'm so proud!
So I drew it.





I wanna try to work less so I can draw more...but if I do that then I wont have much money for next year...3 more weeks!  Then I am free of work.  If I dont get to draw all the people I want.  I'll just take the dancing magazines with me to Boston, so that I draw them whenever I want.  I guess I'll just draw the plants in my yard mostly.  The Dahlia's are blooming~


No comments: